/*Google stuff*/
single-handedly making the world more beautful . . . one finished object at a time.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

more d

Shockingly I haven't completed the pillow project :(  I'm already failing at my goals for this blog. I thought that if I had more than a mental note of projects to complete I would actually get them finished. It's soooooo incredibly embarrassing all of the unfinished projects I have in my life. They can be so overwhelming when they constantly stare you in the face.

Anyway, enough complaining. I did finish 6 more pocket diapers for the little one. In total that's 8 pocket diapers. I've also been experimenting with night time solutions and made a Daddy Flat diaper and a La Di Da fitted diaper to wear at night under the wool soakers I made.

To make myself feel better, I'll list my diaper sewing accomplishments :)

  • 8 ocean La Di Da pocket diapers
  • 2 bamboo flapper style inserts for the pocket diapers
  • 1 bamboo velour Daddy Flat diaper
  • 1 bamboo velour La Di Da fitted diaper
  • 2 yellow wool soakers
And now my to-do list:
  • 6 bamboo flapper style inserts for the pocket diapers
  • 1 bamboo velour La Di Da fitted diaper
  • 2 bamboo velour contour inserts for the fitted diapers
  • 8 La Di Da pocket diapers and inserts (I just ordered new fabric for this!)
  • 8 La Di Da AI2 diapers and inserts (I just ordered new fabric for this!
  • 2 pillow covers (notice how I put this one on the bottom ;) )
Hopefully I can finish the diapers before I go back to work. I want to have a good stash for Day Care and not have to wash them 24 x 7.

love my camio

No comments:

Post a Comment