/*Google stuff*/
single-handedly making the world more beautful . . . one finished object at a time.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i heart etsy wednesday

In honor of St Patrick's day . . . . Green!!!!!

01. Bath or pool time fun with this apple sailboat


02. A splash of green on this super cute, stylish cummerbund skirt


03. Three trees embroidery art, now this is embroidery art I wouldn't mind hanging up in my house


04. Vintage green train case for traveling in style with your goods


05. Oh so cozy leafy moss green felt foliage pillow


06. Stunning green glass hoop earrings if only I could wear hoops this big


07. Robots are cool, so is this green android bubble pillow


And yes, I cheated this week. I was out of town (unplanned) and didn't make the wednesday post in time. I backdated this post so it appears as though I made it ;)

love my camio

1 comment: