/*Google stuff*/
single-handedly making the world more beautful . . . one finished object at a time.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

thursday, bloody thursday

It was literally a bloody morning with the sewing machine today, but in the end I think I came out on top. Still on the diaper sewing kick I finished up a pair of wool soakers. These were made from my beloved yellow wool Abercrombie sweater. I have hung on to that sweater for 9 years. About half of which it has been hanging out in the bottom of my hamper ( . . . as my guy can attest to . . . ).

It was hard to finally cut into it. I think I may have even shed a little tear.



At least I still have most of my finger left.  Between the rotary cutter and the sewing machine I may need to think about keeping the first aid kit a little closer to my work area.

I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the actual yellow wool soakers before they were pee'd in. So here is a pic of the fleece prototype I made.



love my camio

No comments:

Post a Comment