/*Google stuff*/
single-handedly making the world more beautful . . . one finished object at a time.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

i heart etsy wednesday

I am absolutely in love with Etsy. I love to see all the crazy, brilliant, wacky ideas that normal people can think up and actually implement. I also love the vintage pieces.

Since perusing Etsy is a 'creative' past time of mine, it seems appropriate to share some of my favorites here! These are a few items that I am eying for our vintage-mod airstream project.


01. This deer head clock is perfect for above the dinette


02. Vintage liquor tags because you can't go on vacation without booze and the booze should be labeled


03. Vintage melmac tea cups for sipping hot tea in that campsite by the beach


04. A colorful granny square pillow to throw on the bed


05.And cheery dish towels for the kitchen


06. Mid century modern wall lamps for a little night reading


07. Homemade madagascar vanilla marshmallows for roasting


Oh how I can't wait to go camping :)

love my camio

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Ok, that's it, I'm going on Etsy right now. And I am super excited about the camping trip to Point Reyes...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete