/*Google stuff*/
single-handedly making the world more beautful . . . one finished object at a time.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

i heart etsy wednesday

My guy has finally joined the iPhone cult. He is not looking back. So far he mostly uses it for email and words with friends. He obsesses over words with friends. What is it with men and electronic games, I'll never know. Probably the same thing as women and shopping. Speaking of, my latest etsy search is for a cool iPhone case.

Here are some real winners, seriously

01. This retro camera iPhone case is handsome and manly


02. Plaid is the epitome of outdoorsy manliness


03. If I were a man I'd definitely go with this cool leather one


04.  Since I am not a man, I want this cool leather one



05. Or this cute personalized leather one


06. How about an iPhone case that looks like . . . an iPhone?


07. And if you use your iPhone too much this chalkboard will make you feel right at home


love my camio

No comments:

Post a Comment