/*Google stuff*/
single-handedly making the world more beautful . . . one finished object at a time.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

i heart etsy wednesday

Who would have thought that finding time to peruse one of my favorite online 'shops' would be difficult!!??  Not me!

I'm not sure what the current fascination is with mustaches. I think most of them are funny. I definitely wouldn't allow my guy to sport one sans the goatee. They remind me of the 80's in a Magnum PI sort of way.

Without further adieu I give you this week's etsy inspiration: the mustache.

01. This is just about the only way I would sport one


02. These cups would be perfect for a mustache tea party or a little tamer than the alternative graphic for a bachelorette party


03. A 'stache to keep your neck warm


04. A hand towel for the manliest of bachelor's


05. How about a little mustache on your cupcake rather than a little cupcake on your mustache


06. An adorable little mustache ring guy


07. What little one wouldn't just love to color with these crayons


love my camio

No comments:

Post a Comment