Costume jewelry. My grandmother recently passed away. She was raised on a farm in Oklahoma along with 11 brothers and sisters. In the 40s, she and her sister decided to move to Oakland, California where she eventually met and married my Grandfather.
She had a love for costume jewelry. I have fond memories of playing 'dress-up' with huge clip on earrings, bracelets and necklaces. Her jewelry box and dresser were always overflowing with baubles. She loved when I showed an interest in her jewelry. Not because I was sort-of a tomboy, but because she liked to share her love of jewelry with her only granddaughter.
Here are some etsy jewelry finds in honor of my loving grandmother who is dearly missed.
01. A very elegant, snazzy brooch
02. Loving this art deco bracelet
03. There's nothing that says dress-up like a pair of clip-on earrings
04. Some faux pearls
05. What a hoot this little guy is
06. This green peridot cluster ring somehow looks delicious and refreshing . . like a green apple
07. I'd like to store it all in this little vintage jewelry box
I think I'll try and wear more jewelry. It makes me feel purdy.
love my grandma
love my camio