/*Google stuff*/
single-handedly making the world more beautful . . . one finished object at a time.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i heart etsy wednesday

Etsy has some pretty talented fashion designers/seamstresses. I have yet to purchase any clothes via Etsy, but I have been scouring for a really cute dress and some leather riding boots.

Here are a few of my favorite Etsy apparel items that have caught my eye.

01. Isn't this the cutest little vintage bathing suit



02. A beautiful strapless dress



03. I love all of the coats from this seller. Don't you just love those elbow pads



04. This is actually a wrap dress, it's stunning and would be beautiful for a beach wedding



05. What a hip little retro looking shirt



06. I love this skirt!  The contrast between the wool and ruffles is awesome. Unfortunately for me I'm not sure if I am brave enough to wear it.



07. These stockings are a funky and fresh pea green-yellow


love my camio

No comments:

Post a Comment