/*Google stuff*/
single-handedly making the world more beautful . . . one finished object at a time.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

slowest sewer ever . . . ?

Well not quite. I just tend to get a little preoccupied or DISTRACTED with other things. I have worked on the first project a bit.  The pieces are all cut out and I have even sewed the zippers on the back of the pillows with little flaps that hide them. My dilemma is how I'm going to sew the SIMPLE design on the front of the pillow. I know I just need to do it, but the "fabric is always greener on a new project"!  ( . . . more on that later . . . )

So this is the design that I need to sew on. I have interfaced it and all. I just need to hem it and top stitch it . . . easier said than done obviously!



love my camio
 

No comments:

Post a Comment